Wednesday 14 November 2012

current make up preferences


So I'm kind of a humongous makeup junkie a.k.a. I have more make up than I could ever use and still continue to buy more -- but it's not about having just enough it's about having variety. These are just some of my current favourites - neither things I especially use every day nor particularly new purchases.




1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
- because I've lost my tan and Fawn is far too dark for me. I gave the the Tinted Moisturizer a break but NYC's ridiculously dry weather is making my face look like a desert and this saves it a little.
2. Nars Multiple Duo in Copacabana & St Barts
- the perfect creamy highlighter / bronzer / contour / whatev combination. (available online only on narscosmetics.com)
3. Stila Convertible Colour in Poppy
- leaves the loveliest and prettiest flush without making me look like a giant tomato.
4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
- one of my friends has gotten me loving reddish colours on the eyes which also happen to perfectly fit autumn.
5. Nars single eyeshadow in Nepal
- one of my all time favourite neutral shimmery colours. (Also somehow crumbled a bit from being well-travelled). 
6. L'Oreal Colour Infallible in Iced Latte
- delightfully shimmery and seriously soft.
7. Custom Mac Quad: All That Glitters, Sable, Espresso, Carbon
- probably my most practical palette.
8. NYX Lip Pencil in Hot Red
- drying but is buildable and acts as a lovely base for everything.
9. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Raspberry Bite
- it looks almost burgundy in the tube but comes out as a lovely blue-based red, is perfectly creamy and leaves such a perfect stain.
10. Physicians Formula Eyeliner
- has amazing staying power.
11. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Brownish Black
- a recent purchase I thought I would try as it's something I constantly hear people raving about.

*All photographs taken with my iPhone because I am procrastinating and did this out of pure boredom and to avoid studying.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive